[TYPO3-dev] realurl problem with content cache und languages

Tamer Erdogan tamer.erdogan at univie.ac.at
Wed Sep 7 13:27:06 CEST 2011

Hallo,

we have the following problem with realurl. Our system is: Typo3 4.4.10
and Realurl 1.10.2

The following page has content plugins and it is of Type USER. If I call
the following Url, then the page loads very fast from cache.
http://imgw.univie.ac.at/index.php?id=111767
This is the english version, and the cache is also ok here.
http://imgw.univie.ac.at/index.php?id=111767&L=2
To this extent everything is ok.

Now the following are the Realurl versions of this page:
The standard language loads slowly. And the page contents are not cached.
http://imgw.univie.ac.at/mitarbeiterinnen/
Here is the english version:
http://imgw.univie.ac.at/en/staff/
It is cached and loads very fast.
The standard language is not cached but the english one is cached.

One more point to the story is, if I empty the table
tx_realurl_chashcache, then the realurl version of the standard language
loads very fast from cache. But later if I call the english version of
the page, then the standard page contents will not be cached any more,
but the english page is cached.

I hope someone can help me.

Regards
Tamer Erdogan