[TYPO3-dev] Please verify 4.5.5 bug

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Sep 6 14:08:42 CEST 2011

Hi,

I cannot verify this. Maybe this is a side-effect of one extension?
Could you try to disable all local extensions and see if is also
reproduceable on a "clean" TYPO3 installation? If not, enable the
extensions one by one until you hit the one that makes the trouble.

Maybe it does some XCLASS that is not working anymore?

Cheers,
Ernesto