[TYPO3-dev] showpic.php - Uncaught TYPO3 Exception

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 15:12:04 CEST 2011

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schrieb:
> A potential solution would be a more user friendy error message in the
> frontend only, instead of an exception (as exceptions might also be
> logged, thus flooding the log with "useless" messages).

Hello,

I guess that would be a much better solution.

We have configured all our TYPO3 installations
to send emails if exceptions occur, to react
accordingly. As you guess, this showpic error,
triggered by search engines only (I guess), is
creating a lot of this exception emails.

It would be nice to have a solution for this!

Regards,
Thomas