[TYPO3-dev] HTML5 and subheader in TEXT etc (again)

Robert Wildling robertwildling at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 21:58:33 CEST 2011

Hi again,

Sorry to post on the subheader problem again! And maybe the "situation"
I am going to depicture is already well-known, but better one post too
much than one too less.

I try to change the TS setup to get the HTML5 Tags <header> and <hgroup>
somehow around the hx tags. Doing this I realized that, once the
subheader is integrated in TEXT and TEXTPIC on tt_content.text.15, all
the wraps liek

lib.stdheader.stdWrap.wrap = <header>|</header>

become nonesense, since that respective wrap only wraps
tt_content.text.10, not 15...

This becomes even more complicated when it comes to <hgroup> tags that
shall only be used when there are more h[x]s that just 1...

Is there anywhere a "workgroup" or newslist or sth simiar that is
dedicated to HTML5 integration into TYPO3?

Thanks!
Robert