[TYPO3-dev] domain redirect VS input size

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Mon Oct 24 16:33:19 CEST 2011

Hi Éric,

>  This field is fixed at 120 characters (BD + input field) while I need at least 200! Is there a “constructive” way to increase this field? Modifications in table sys_domain does not help as the input field stays with maxlength="120"!
That's the magic of TCA (Table Configuration Array).

Go to the Configuration module, select $TCA from the drop-down menu
above and navigate to sys_domain > columns > redirectTo > config.

For me in 4.6 it's max=255 (which should be the limit..). size defines
the size of the input field IIRC.

What's your max?

Kind regards
Steffen