[TYPO3-dev] gridelements frontend typoscript

axel reisdorf at gmx.net
Mon Oct 17 10:21:51 CEST 2011

Hi Michael,

it's about Jo Hasenaus lately TER-published extension gridelements (for
T3 4.7 core) which works similarly to BE layouts except that the grid
layouts csn be nested within regular content elements – which is a
great concept.

You can find the default typoscript static include template here:
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/gridelements/current/info/static%252Fgridelements%252Fsetup.txt/

it

is the second line with the html-template which's path is empty. a
working example with suitable markers could help.

thanks for Your reply
Axel