[TYPO3-dev] gridelements frontend typoscript

Axel Kornstedt misterax at a-seiten.de
Sat Oct 15 14:08:49 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

how is the frontend output for the new gridelements extension configured?

I tried various combinations of columns.default, . row.1, columns.1 in
the ??? sequence below but couldn't get any output to the page except
the header of the parent grid-element.
Also I couldn't figure out any markers which could reside inside the
html-template
template = EXT:gridelements/res/template/gridelements.html
which is linked in the static setup but doesn't exist as a file.

tt_content.gridelements_pi1.userFunc = tx_gridelements_pi1->main
tt_content.gridelements_pi1.setup. ??? .renderObj =< tt_content

can someone give me a working setup to go on with?

thanx,

Axel