[TYPO3-dev] Typo3 and Oracle 11g

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Wed Oct 12 16:14:47 CEST 2011

Hi,

Éric Thibault wrote:
> As our company's system administrators want to migrate our Typo3 from MySQL to Oracle 11g database, is there tips / tricks / cons to watch for?  Any insight would be appreciated!

I totally agree with Popy. Is there any good reason you want to change
this? I mean if this is because your system administrator does not know
how to deal with MySQL, just buy him a book or send him to some MySQL
course. For sure it will cost less and you'll be happier in the end.

Trust me!

--
Xavier Perseguers
DBAL Leader