[TYPO3-dev] Problem with CachingFramework in 4.5 :(

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Fri Oct 7 11:55:14 CEST 2011

Hi guys,

currently i got some strange problems with TYPO3 4.5.6 and my webdav
extension (version in TER is outdated, currently working on the update). :(

I always get the following error message:

	A cache with identifier "cache_hash" does not exist.

The extension uses the following hook to offer an webdav interface
inside TYPO3.
	$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SC_OPTIONS']['tslib/index_ts.php']['preprocessRequest'][]

Disabling the cacheFramework in 4.5.6 lets the extension function
normally, badly i need the cachingFramework in another extension :( -
any ideas?

Greets
Kay

Perhaps related issue: