[TYPO3-dev] RE : Re: felogin VS custom extension

Éric Thibault Eric.Thibault at dc.ulaval.ca
Wed Oct 5 05:16:26 CEST 2011

Yes thanks for the input.  But as there will be several 'admin contents' mingled with 'for all contents' in a single description sheet for one product, I was aiming at producing only one template in my extension and show or hide informations based on the login info... I was not thinking about cutting the presentation into smaller bits of content... so can I access a session variable that could tell me if a user has the right to view my 'admin contents'?

Hi!

?ric Thibault wrote:
> I was wandering how to enable communications with the felogin (sysext) to trigger the presentation of secure informations as they will be mingled with normal informations inside the same page

Just use different content elements and user group list for each. It is
built-in.

--
Dmitry "itoldyou" Dulepov
TYPO3 core&security team member
E-mail: dmitry.dulepov at typo3.org
Web: http://dmitry-dulepov.com/

End of TYPO3-dev Digest, Vol 97, Issue 3