[TYPO3-dev] felogin VS custom extension

Éric Thibault Eric.Thibault at dc.ulaval.ca
Mon Oct 3 14:59:57 CEST 2011

Hello,

I have to implement an extension that presents informations on products . These informations could be of two types: for everyone and for admin users.  I was wandering how to enable communications with the felogin (sysext) to trigger the presentation of secure informations as they will be mingled with normal informations inside the same page.  I was thinking of session variables with a mixture of Ajax to trigger or not the presentation of sensitive information…

Any insight appreciated.