[TYPO3-dev] process_datamap() & timestamp

Peter Niederlag typo3-list at niekom.de
Fri Nov 25 10:32:32 CET 2011

Hello,

Am 24.11.2011 15:44, schrieb Ernesto Baschny [cron IT]:
> Hi,
[...]
> I am pretty sure, because I implemented it some years ago. It could have
> been changed again, but I am confident that noone dares to touch this
> very bizarre time-handling routines.

;)

Thx for pointing out the details again. AFAIK this handling is not
documented yet. At least it trips me all the time (adding/subsstracting
offsets all the time). ;(

Not sure if we can really gather up some more detailed descriptions for
datetime handling. At least it would be nice to have some hints along
the eval datetime $TCA reference.

Please add your suggestions/knowledge on this ticket:
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/32081

[...]

Thx and Greets,
Peter