[TYPO3-dev] Backend Error: IRRE + TCA renderType "tree" -> ERROR 500

Gabriel Kaufmann | Typoworx info at typoworx.de
Tue Nov 22 07:50:30 CET 2011

Hello,

I intended to use the IRRE (Inline Records) feature with a record-type
containing a TCA selection that is defined as "renderType: tree" in
TCA-section.
The whole IRRE features are working fine. I already used the
"renderMode: tree" feature without using it within IRRE - there it works
also fine. So there seems to be some blocking or bug using both of them.
While using a normal "select" without tree, this is also working as
expected.

The Error-500 is happening while trying to open a previously closed
IRRE-Tab containing the tree-field. All other IRRE-Tabs are working as
expected.

I already tried to get more information on the TYPO3 Bugtracker. There
are some more detailed informations I collected on the bug.
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/31640

Does anyone have an idea how to fix it? I'm still waiting for input on
the TYPO3 Forge Bugtracker. So I hope to get some help here.

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Gabriel Kaufmann