[TYPO3-dev] felogin E-mail message modification

Éric Thibault Eric.Thibault at dc.ulaval.ca
Mon Nov 21 18:33:01 CET 2011

I’m using the felogin extension in a new site and the client wants the body of the e-mail “change password” to be modified… I’ve placed the new text in the site’s TypoScript but it seems that the extension does not recognise my multiline text… only the first line is used for the subject and the body of the e-mail is empty!

plugin.tx_felogin_pi1._LOCAL_LANG.default {

ll_forgot_validate_reset_password = Your new password
Dear %s,

This email was sent in response to your request to reset your password. Please click on the link below.
%s

For security reasons, this link is only active until %s. If you do not visit the link before then, you will need to repeat the password reset steps.

}

How can I tell this extension to accept my multiline string because in its XML language file (multiline value) everything works fine… it uses this line in the extension:

                               $msg = sprintf($this->pi_getLL('ll_forgot_validate_reset_password', '', 0), $user['username'], $link, $validEndString);

Or as I use a custom template, is there a way to make this extension use a new portion inside my template to feed the e-mail?

Thanks in advance!