[TYPO3-dev] BE Module: How to add a datepicker to an input

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Sat Nov 19 14:16:16 CET 2011

Hi,

sure you can use jQuery as well.
But please use extension t3jquery as depency than, so that the lib can
be maintained centrally.

There a bunch of tutorials available, but most of them are classic books
- e.g.

http://www.packtpub.com/ext-js-30-cookbook/book
https://www.packtpub.com/learning-ext-js-3-2-for-building-dynamic-desktop-style-user-interfaces/book?utm_source=bundle&utm_medium=d5ext3jeb&utm_term=Ext%2BJS%2B3.0%2BCookbook&utm_content=Learning%2BExt%2BJS%2B3.2&utm_campaign=open%2Bsource

Thanks in advance
Kay

Am 18.11.2011 21:11, schrieb Stephen Bungert:
> you wouldn't happen to have some links to tutorials or beginners guides
> would you... I know jquery not extjs... I tried googling for tutorials
> and can't find anything. How can that be? How can google not find any
> tutorials for this thing? All I wanted to know was how to get an element
> by name using extjs, nothing at all about it... I just keep seeing
> results about how extjs sucks balls :(
>
> I found "some" auto generated apis and crappy tutorials at this site:
> http://www.sencha.com
>
> When I first started using TYPO3 I found the documentation bad... but
> the extjs documentation has given the word bad a whole new meaning.
>
> Come on! that can't be all... google anything to do with jquery and you
> get a million hits.
>
> Can I just include the jQuery library with my MOD and use that instead?

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answere was usefull: https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach