[TYPO3-dev] BE Module: How to add a datepicker to an input

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Fri Nov 18 21:11:48 CET 2011

you wouldn't happen to have some links to tutorials or beginners guides
would you... I know jquery not extjs... I tried googling for tutorials and
can't find anything. How can that be? How can google not find any tutorials
for this thing? All I wanted to know was how to get an element by name using
extjs, nothing at all about it... I just keep seeing results about how extjs
sucks balls :(

I found "some" auto generated apis and crappy tutorials at this site:
http://www.sencha.com

When I first started using TYPO3 I found the documentation bad... but the
extjs documentation has given the word bad a whole new meaning.

Come on! that can't be all... google anything to do with jquery and you get
a million hits.

Can I just include the jQuery library with my MOD and use that instead?