[TYPO3-dev] EXTJS Triggerfield and normal TYPO3 wizards

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Thu Nov 17 16:07:44 CET 2011

Hallo guys,

for a project (sitemgr_template, part of sitemgr on forge) i need to use
some of the classic wizards available in TYPO3 BE.

My main idea is to use a triggerfield, what's working so far - the
wizard window opens. But the value is not posted back to the formfield.

I use the following code to open the browser:

browse_links.php?mode=wizard&P[field]='. $fieldName
.'&P[formName]='.$formName.'&P[itemName]='. $fieldName;

where fieldName is the input name in the extjs form, formName is the
name of the field. (I do not use any hook here, it's just a plain extjs
triggerfield)...

Any idea?

Regards
Kay