[TYPO3-dev] how to get complete TCA after extending a table?

Bernd Wilke t3ng at pi-phi.tk
Fri Nov 11 13:12:52 CET 2011

in an extension I extended an existing table with further fields as other
extensions do also.
in the plugin I want the list of all fields in this table, including my
additional fields and also the fields from other extensions.

in the plugin I started with
	t3lib_div::loadTCA($tablename)
but instead of the complete list I only got the base definition. no
additional fields.
this may be connected to the code in loadTCA:
	$dcf = $tca['ctrl']['dynamicConfigFile'];
as there is no further information about modifications of my/ other
extensions.

is there a way to get the complete TCA?

is a special way required to add further fields to a table so the TCA can
be loaded complete?

bernd