[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-english] Possible bug

Colin & Maureen Pridham cmbigsnow at bigpond.com
Fri Nov 11 09:34:10 CET 2011

No offence was meant.

It highlights the need for us developers to maybe come up with some
standards that can help us clarify
Stable etc.   I'm the first one to admit that I write code with bugs, in
fact I've only rarely written code that works straight off,
so I do understand that.  It was more to do with how we classify stable and
nothing to do with the programmer.

Apologies for any anxt.

Colin