[TYPO3-dev] Copy files to fileadmin after installing an extension?

Colin & Maureen Pridham cmbigsnow at bigpond.com
Fri Nov 11 03:34:36 CET 2011

Yes, using PHP. I haven't done it yet, but PHP will allow file access into
the fileadmin folder,
And will also allow you access to the TYPO3 SQL Framework.  This framework
should be used as it
Is designed to work across a number of platforms, and it is not recommended
to do direct sql commands as it may cause other issues with the TYPO3
framework.
Someone with PHP experience in file access should be able to help you.

Good luck,
Colin