[TYPO3-dev] Indexed search for tt_news

Shanmugarajan K shanmugarajan.k at tcs.com
Thu Nov 10 15:01:34 CET 2011

It helps.

Thank a  lot  for your input.

Regards
Shan

From:
Oliver Salzburg <kinggencha at googlemail.com>
To:
List for Core-/Extension development <typo3-dev at lists.typo3.org>
Date:
11/10/2011 06:15 PM
Re: [TYPO3-dev] Indexed search for tt_news
Sent by:
typo3-dev-bounces at lists.typo3.org

This is usually how I do it.
I put the crawler configurations like these two in the PageTS of the
root page of the site:

# tt_news Indexing
# 512 is the PID of the News storage sysfolder
# This is the configuration for tt_news entries in your default language
tx_crawler.crawlerCfg.paramSets.www-tt_news =
&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=[_TABLE:tt_news;_PID:512;_WHERE:AND
(sys_language_uid=0)]
tx_crawler.crawlerCfg.paramSets.www-tt_news {
   baseUrl         = http://www.haseke.de/
   cHash           = 1
   # 514 is the PID of the tt_news SINGLE view page
   pidsOnly        = 514
   procInstrFilter = tx_indexedsearch_reindex
}
# A second tt_news configuration for another language with language ID 1
tx_crawler.crawlerCfg.paramSets.www-tt_news-fr =
&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=[_TABLE:tt_news;_PID:512;_WHERE:AND
(sys_language_uid=1)]&L=1
tx_crawler.crawlerCfg.paramSets.www-tt_news-fr {
   baseUrl         = http://www.haseke.de/
   cHash           = 1
   # 514 is the PID of the tt_news SINGLE view page
   pidsOnly        = 514
   procInstrFilter = tx_indexedsearch_reindex
}

Then I let the crawler queue fill with this cron entry:

php5 /.../typo3/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh crawler_im 1 -d 99 -o queue -n
1000 -conf www-tt_news
php5 /.../typo3/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh crawler_im 1 -d 99 -o queue -n
1000 -conf www-tt_news-fr

And finally I process the queue with:

php5 /.../typo3/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh crawler

Usually that works just fine. If my results are messed up in the
frontend, it's usually a problem with user groups.

Hope this helps.

http://xavier.perseguers.ch/tutoriels/typo3/articles/indexed-search-crawler.html