[TYPO3-dev] Indexed search for tt_news

Shanmugarajan K shanmugarajan.k at tcs.com
Thu Nov 10 12:56:09 CET 2011

Dear Team,

I have done the indexing for tt_news records as describe in this page
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/tutoriels/typo3/articles/indexed-search-crawler.html

I have tried both method: i.e

Indexing Database Records
Indexing News Articles (or any ?single view? plugin output)

But both the way, Indexed records are showing fine in the backend in
tt_news single view page. But the same is not showing in the front end
search results.

Could you please someone tell me what i have missed to get the results in
the front end search results.

Thanks & regards
Shan
and any attachments. Thank you