[TYPO3-dev] Limit tx_sv_authbase extension to certain pid or branch of the pagetree

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Wed Nov 9 21:20:12 CET 2011

Hi!

On 09.11.11 20:59, Steffen Gebert wrote:

>> Can anyone tell me how to limit such a plugin to a certain branch of the
>> pagetree or even include the plugin dynamically only for a certain
>> branch of the pagetree?
>
> The return value of the auth services can be of three types (from mind):
> 200 authenticated
> 100 no decision
> 0 authentication failed
>
> If you have the information, which page is accessed (don't know, how
> easy this would be at this point of time),

That's the problem. The fe_user is initialized very early. In fact, it's
the first thing done after the TSFE object is created, so there is no
information there yet what page is being accessed.

So the only way would be to either rely on the id GET variable or
checking if the URL matches a pattern if realurl is used.

> you could just return 100 to
> leave the decision up to the lower priority auth services.

That would be correct.

Kind regards,
Helmut

--
Helmut Hummel
TYPO3 Security Team Leader, TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: typo3.org