[TYPO3-dev] Limit tx_sv_authbase extension to certain pid or branch of the pagetree

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Wed Nov 9 20:59:05 CET 2011

Hi Sacha,

> Can anyone tell me how to limit such a plugin to a certain branch of the
> pagetree or even include the plugin dynamically only for a certain
> branch of the pagetree?

The return value of the auth services can be of three types (from mind):
200 authenticated
100 no decision
0 authentication failed

If you have the information, which page is accessed (don't know, how
easy this would be at this point of time), you could just return 100 to
leave the decision up to the lower priority auth services.

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert