[TYPO3-dev] filelist refence: direct edit link

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Wed Nov 9 17:44:16 CET 2011

Hi Andrea,

> I am completely new to the TYPO3 development process, so i kindly ask
> for some support on a typo3 core enhancement.
>
> In the filelist there is the column "Ref": it shows the number of file
> references. If you click on it, you get the info popup and the
> tt_content uid of all references.
>
> Now I added an direct edit link in the filelist table.
> It looks like this:
> http://www.schmutt.de/wp-content/uploads/filelist_editref.jpg
>
> I had to change the code in class.file_list.inc_new->makeRef($theData)
> for that.
> http://www.schmutt.de/wp-content/uploads/class.file_list.inc_new
> (TYPO3 4.5.6)
> A patch file is here:
> http://www.schmutt.de/wp-content/uploads/class.file_list.patch

As a new contributor to TYPO3, welcome !!!

First of all, when contributing, you should open an issue in the bug
tracker, on Forge (http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-core/issues).

You may choose among "Bug", "Feature" and "Task" (when first two do not
fit). Once you have a bug tracker issue number, you can change/fix
whatever you want and "push" the change to the Review platform
(https://review.typo3.org).

The whole process is described here:
http://wiki.typo3.org/Contribution_Walkthrough_Tutorials

I hope all is clear. If not, please just ask.

Cheers

--
Xavier Perseguers
Release Manager TYPO3 4.6