[TYPO3-dev] parse typoscript setup and constants for eID script

Simon Schaufelberger schaufelREMOVE-MEberger at punkt.de
Tue Nov 8 17:43:51 CET 2011

Hi Oli,
thank you for that answer but that is not really what i want.
In my case i call an extbase plugin via ajax and therefor i don't need
any page related typoscript but only the typoscript (and constants) fot
that extension so i am independent of any page.

since there is STILL NO handy way in extbase to call an action via ajax,
i am using the ajaxDispatcher in pt_extbase:

https://github.com/michaelknoll/pt_extbase/blob/master/Classes/Utility/AjaxDispatcher.php

in which place in the core are the constants parsed? i didnt find that
place so far...

--
Kind regards,

Schaufi from punkt.de