[TYPO3-dev] malformed cached config files

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Mon Nov 7 14:29:26 CET 2011

Roland Hager wrote:
> On 07.11.2011 13:50, Helmut Hummel wrote:
>> [...]
>> Would you mind sending a patch with your changes?
>> [...]
>
> Hi Helmut,
>
> I attached the patch to my message on friday but since some mail clients
> don't like extensions like *.patch I attached it again, this time as
> gzipped tar. If you have any trouble to open it, let me know and I'll
> send it directly to your address.

That's tha patch I already know ;)

What I'm especially interested in are the changes you made to implement
the locking in t3lib_extMgm::writeCacheFiles()

Do you have anything here?

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Helmut

--
Helmut Hummel
TYPO3 Security Team Leader, TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: typo3.org