[TYPO3-dev] Services architecture

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 11:34:38 CEST 2011

Hi!

Marcus Krause wrote:
> We/I do not intend to touch rsaauth. We should focus on a new
> lib/service/you call it for secure data transfer. (only inspired by rsaauth)

+1! That was also my idea when rsaauth was born: a common library for TYPO3
with secure data transfer, whose services rsaauth could use. I do not
remember why this did not go further. But the idea is really good and
useful. It is often neede to tyransfer data securely to the server in the
unsecure environment or over unsecured connection.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core&security team member
E-mail: dmitry.dulepov at typo3.org