[TYPO3-dev] flexcontent input fields VS html tags

Patrick Gaumond gaumondpatrick at hotmail-no-spam.com
Tue Mar 29 21:06:07 CEST 2011

On 2011-03-29 11:45, Éric Thibault wrote:

> I'm setting up a flexcontent element and  I would like to permit html tags in my « customelement » input field (em, strong, u,...).
>
> My Typo3 always strips them out! Is there a way to retain the html tags for particular or for all my input fields inside my flexcontent?
>
> Thanks a million.

That's not a dev question, you should use the English List for such
question.

Here's the answer anyway (if I understand your question...):

In your TO, edit the element and in "Extra" uncheck "Pass content
through htmlSpecialChars (HSC)"

OR

Go directly in the XML of your DS and change "<HSC
type="integer">1</HSC>" with a zero.

Hope it helps.

Patrick