[TYPO3-dev] 4.5 pagetree API to get page uids of all subpages of a page

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Mar 29 20:41:06 CEST 2011

Hi,

Am 29.03.2011 20:31, schrieb Steffen Müller:
> Hi.
>
> On 29.03.2011 18:57 Steffen Kamper wrote:
>>
>> First you could use the already existing localized label
>
> I'm new to ExtJS. How to use LLL in ExtJS?
>
> I can see there's
> TYPO3.Components.PageTree.LLL
>
> but what's the proper way to add new items via PHP to it?

use pagerenderer to add a single label:
$pageRenderer->addInlineLanguageLabel('labelName', 'label')

It will be available then as
TYPO3.lang.labelName

You can explore everything already existing in firebug console, type
this and execute:
TYPO3.LLL
you can browse the object. BE use LLL, but nirmaly we always have lang
as key.

Be carefully, don't use a dot in labelName as javascript use dot as
array seperator.

vg Steffen