[TYPO3-dev] 4.5 pagetree API to get page uids of all subpages of a page

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Mar 29 18:57:32 CEST 2011

Hi,

Am 29.03.2011 18:41, schrieb Franz Koch:
> Hey Steffen,
>
>> If anyone is interested in the result:
>> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-sm_clearcachecm
>
> thanks. Clearing only the cache of branch is a really useful feature.
>
> One thing I noticed is that you placed the JS file in
> "Resources/Private" while it should be "Resources/Public" shouldn't it? :)

yes - everything rendered in page is public.

One other thing:
Ext.MessageBox.alert('Clear page cache', response);

First you could use the already existing localized label, second don't
alert it this way, user have to click again.
Use the js flashmessage instead:
TYPO3.Flashmessage.display(TYPO3.Severity.information, 'Clear page
cache', response, 5);

vg Steffen