[TYPO3-dev] Custom enablecolumns/enableFields for pages?

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Tue Mar 29 11:42:36 CEST 2011

Hey Christian,

> We hook into t3lib_page::addEnableColumns()
> $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SC_OPTIONS']['t3lib/class.t3lib_page.php']['addEnableColumns'][]
>      = 'tx_foo_enabler->enableFields';

Thanks, that's also what I do, but as I said, the enableColumns get
ignored for some cases in TYPO3.

> Apart from that, we extend t3lib_pageSelect to overwrite
> getMultipleGroupsWhereClause() so we can hook into that:

Thanks for your input, but I'd like to avoid XCLASSing. I found a
temporary solution for now (see my answer to Franz's suggestion), but am
still looking for a solid and less error prone one.

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch