[TYPO3-dev] Custom enablecolumns/enableFields for pages?

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Sun Mar 27 22:19:59 CEST 2011

Hey,

I'm struggling with custom enableFields/enablecolumns for pages. They
don't seem to work for menus.
I found out that some menu types (f.e. 'special = directory')internally
use the function ->getWhere in t3slib_content and there is a switch
especially for pages which is circumventing the enableFields and using
this hardcoded line instead:

$query .= ' ' . $GLOBALS['TSFE']->sys_page->where_hid_del .
$GLOBALS['TSFE']->sys_page->where_groupAccess;

Any ideas why this is done? And more important - any idea how I could
get my custom enableFields working with menus? I need to restrict the
display of pages based on some session value.

Thanks a lot.

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch