[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-v4] Your feedback on the Bug Day, please

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Mar 26 17:11:52 CET 2011

Hi all,

As you know I write a report about each Bug Day. This one was a bit
special, with the goal of helping people learn how to work with Git and
Gerrit. Also I could attend only in the morning.

As such I would quite like to have participants feedback about the day:
was it helpful to you? Do you feel comfortable using Git and Gerrit now?

And for those who were rather helping, did you feel useful ;-) ?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter