[TYPO3-dev] Services architecture

Michael typo3ml at schams.net
Thu Mar 24 12:30:18 CET 2011

On 24/03/11 21:57, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

[...]
>> Everyone who wants to break in easily into typo3 just could copy this
>> code, without needing anything about thinking.
>
> It is easy for you and me because we work with TYPO3 for years :) But
> how much time the "usual" programmer will need to spend to find out this?

This sounds a little bit like "security by obscurity" to me, to be
honest. Or in other words: "as long as the average programmer does not
find out, the concept is secure!".

Maybe I missed something in your conversion or I do not dig deep enough
into the TYPO3 core code... but I am sure, that we all agree that
"security by obscurity" is not really a good concept :-)

Cheers
Michael