[TYPO3-dev] Uploading extension / Manul

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Mar 23 21:51:27 CET 2011

Hi,

> Is there any other way to upload an extension, than with the normal TER
> Upload module in extmgm?

No, there's not.

> 2.-------------------------------------------------------------
> Additionally manuals named by extbase filestructure are not linked in
> extmgm:
> File:
>
> typo3conf\ext\powermail2document\Documentation\Manual\OpenOffice\en\manual.sxw

For the time being you will have to move your manual to doc/manual.sxw
I'm afraid.

As we are considering the migration of the documentation to DocBook, the
extension manuals will probably be impacted, although it is not yet
clear how. However it is enough for me to say that I would discourage
making efforts to recognize other paths to manuals now. Of course is
someone is motivated, that could still happen, but my advice is to move
the manual to the "old" place for now.

Sorry for the (mostly) negative answers :-)

Cheers

--

Francois Suter