[TYPO3-dev] Extension "Image Autoresize"

Xavier Perseguers xavier.perseguers at typo3.org
Wed Mar 23 15:50:21 CET 2011

Hi Thomas,

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer wrote:
> Xavier Perseguers wrote:
>> As said, it was first developed for 4.5 LTS and the hook was added in
>> the first place for this very extension. The copy of the hook
>> "interface" you find in the extension is only there for older versions
>> to have the same implementation of it regardless of the version of TYPO3
>> you use.
>
> Weird, I just installed it on 4.5.2 and it seems not to work. I tried to
> upload JPEGs via filelist _and_ in the filebrowser popup window, with
> admin rights and also normal editor rights (switch-back function), but
> uploaded JPEGs (4 MB) weren't resized.

Just tried on a 4.5.2 website before telling you wrong info. I get the
flash message:

Image fileadmin/md/IMG_0093.JPG has been automatically resized to
1024x765 pixels

I suggest that you look whether your IM configuration is valid (of
course) and whether you use DAM or some other relatively untested
fileadmin/ environment.

Alternatively you may dig into the code, it's not that complicated...

Cheers

--
Xavier Perseguers
Release Manager TYPO3 4.6