[TYPO3-dev] Extension "Image Autoresize"

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Wed Mar 23 15:37:30 CET 2011

Hey,

>> In fact I developped it back then for trunk which now is 4.5 LTS and as
>> I thought it would be useful for older versions too (and as 4.5 was not
>> yet out), I added the hook I suggested (and that you are referring too)
>> as part of the extension but it only gets loaded for TYPO3 < 4.5.
>
> Neat! I'd really like to use the extension as mandatory extension for
> our TYPO3 installations, as it's a really, really useful feature.
>
> Are you intended to bring this maybe into the core for 4.6?

nice extension, but if this would find it's way into the core, it has to
be possible to disable the image resize for certain folders. Just
imagine you like to provide Hires downloads. Didn't have a look at the
extensions code yet, but if this feature is missing, it should be taken
care of in this case.

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch