[TYPO3-dev] Redirect from access restricted pages

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Fri Mar 11 12:39:57 CET 2011

Hi there

I want to set up a structure like this:

- [46] Login Page
--- [47] Restricted Page 1 ("Show at any login")
--- [48] Restricted Page 2 ("Show at any login")

If one of the restricted pages is called, the user should be redirected
to the Login page and the return URL should be added as parameter.

TYPO3 standard behaviour is to redirect the user automatically to the
next visible page if a page is not found or accessible (install tool:
[FE][pageNotFound_handling]). I don't want that so I set it to 1 ("
An error message is shown.")

Now I would like to redirect the user. According to TSref I can do it
like this:

config.typolinkLinkAccessRestrictedPages = 46
config.typolinkLinkAccessRestrictedPages_addParams =
&return_url=###RETURN_URL###&pageId=###PAGE_ID###

But it doesn't work. I still get the TYPO3 Exception "The page did not
exist or was inaccessible. Reason: ID was not an accessible page."

Maybe I didn't understand the concept. If anyone can help me, let me know.

Thanks and best regards,

Lorenz