[TYPO3-dev] tcatree: unclickable items?

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Wed Mar 9 19:32:36 CET 2011

Am 09.03.2011 17:57, schrieb Stefano Cecere:
> i remember to have read someone talking about the (would be) interesting
> feature to show elements in the tcatree, but NOT clickable.
> i am about to develop it, since i have huge tree, where the editor
> shoudl not select items with childs.
> so i'm setting a chckbox in the item records, and looking how to pass it
> to the tcatree renderer.
> any hint?

Have a look at https://review.typo3.org/#change,977
Once this is committed I want to add another feature and enable the
t3lib_tree_tca_dataproviderfactory to extend the item unselectablelist
via tca-option and a hook.

that's why this "make own unselectable" is solved such "universal" with
an list of unselectable uids...

So, imho there will be an
"unselectableItems" -> csv
and "unselectableItemsProcFunc" --> funcRef as new tca options

Would that match your requirements? If yes - please test and vote the
already pending patches as i want to base the new features upon these fixes.

regards

Steffen