[TYPO3-dev] Writing dynamic content to typo3temp/stylesheet_

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 14:42:31 CET 2011

Hi,

I'm working on a project, where the user can choose a background
image, to be shown in the page layout. I would like to write this into
the typo3temp/stylesheet_ file, in order to avoid inline css.

Currently, the only way I know of getting content in to the
stylesheet_* file is through plugin.tx_ext_pi1._CSS_DEFAULT_STYLE.

I've worked my way in to the hook

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SC_OPTIONS']['t3lib/class.t3lib_pagerenderer.php']['render-preProcess']

My idea is to preg_match(?) the cssFiles and write a new
typo3temp/stylesheet* file with the current content and my dynamic
created content.

Is this overkill, and/or is there some other way to solve this issue?

Regards,

Søren Malling

TYPO3 Brugergruppe Danmark: www.typo3danmark.dk
Twitter: twitter.com/sorenmalling