[TYPO3-dev] Possible realUrl bug/issue with fixedPostVars

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 15:06:44 CET 2011

Hi!

Franz Koch wrote:
> I'm using latest TER version of RealURL (1.10.2), haven't checked
> SVN/GIT version yet. I know about the problems of RealURL in versions
> between 1.8.x and 1.10.0 (or so), but strange thing is that this worked
> just fine about a year ago with a older RealURL version (something
> around 1.7.0 or so).

Should be ok with 1.10.2 because your config was one of those tested by
users. 1.7.0 had other issues with cHash, which made wrong cHash too.

In your case it would be better to use separate postVars. fixedPostVars
were made for stable parameters. I know that many people use them because
with fixedPostVars thay can reduce amount of segments. But fixedPostVars
were not made for that. They really need stable amount of segments.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core&security team member
E-mail: dmitry.dulepov at typo3.org