[TYPO3-dev] Possible realUrl bug/issue with fixedPostVars

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Mon Mar 7 19:12:31 CET 2011

Hey guys,
hey Dmitry,

I wanted to discuss this first before creating a ticket and didn't know
where to ask - so my best guess was this list, hope it's o.k.

I've got a really strange problem with realUrl and fixedPostVars, having
one parameter set to bypass (the "controller" parameter) to get rid of
it in URLs as it's not needed.

Example of a raw url with all parameters:

index.php?id=123&tx_extkey[category1]=1&tx_extkey[category2]=2&tx_extkey[product]=3&tx_extkey[controller]=controllerNameFromExtbase

Having a realURL setup using lookupTables I get URLs like this:

a) nameOfPage/category1/
b) nameOfPage/category1/category2/
c) nameOfPage/category1/category2/product/

Also having regular postVars for pagination when browsing categories,
the urls can look like this (the empty pagePath for the missing product
is ok)

d) nameOfPage/category1/category2//page/2

Now the URLs are created just fine, but realURL is calculating wrong
cHashes and is inconsistently with empty fixtPostVar parameters.

For Url examples a,b and c realUrl is always using the parameters
"category1", "category2" and "product" to calculate the cHash, although
in a) and b) some parameters aren't set and are empty. The "controller"
parameter is left out of the cHash calculation because it's set to
bypass. This would be fine, but realUrl is recreating and setting a
empty "controller" parameter when decoding the URLs, and because it was
not taken into account when the cHash was calculated this is leading to
a cHash comparison error in TYPO3.

Another issue is, that for d) the empty "product" parameter is used to
calculate the cHash, but is not recreated as GET parameter which also
leads to a cHash error in TYPO3.

Question is now, can this be a misconfiguration of mine or are those
bugs? Thanks.

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch