[TYPO3-dev] Idea: add transaction support to t3lib_db

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Fri Mar 4 14:42:25 CET 2011

Hi,

On 4-3-2011 14:25, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> I propose to add several new functions to t3lib_db:
>
> public function startTransaction();
> public function commit();
> public function rollback();
> public function hasFailedTransactions();

Could work if startTransaction() would return if a transaction is
possible. So maybe we need to pass the table(s) as an argument to see if
it can be done on all the tables which are involved (and all databases
involved).

If transactions are not possible the code can take this into account.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert