[TYPO3-dev] Get database login data

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 13:59:03 CET 2011

W dniu 2011-03-04 13:19, Dmitry Dulepov pisze:
> Hi!
>
> Dawid Pacholczyk wrote:
>> Hello List,
>> I want to create a database dump tool in my ext and I would like to do
>> it via system() function. But I neet to get database user and password
>> from localconf.php
>>
>> Is it possible in other way then include localconf.php in my ext class ?
>
> There are many ways:
> - write a PHP parser and parse the file getting the password
> - use grep to extract proper lines and parse them in PHP
> - use sed or awk to extract the password
> - be simpler and just include localconf.php :)

Hi Dmitry,
  thanks for help.

I know that I can use this methods but to be honest with you I was
wondering is there some build-in TYPO3 method to retrieve that.

But as I can see there is not so I need to write something by myself. I
want it to be most secure as possible :)

thanks again

best regards,
Dawid Pacholczyk