[TYPO3-dev] Don't cache list, cache single view

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Fri Mar 4 12:00:18 CET 2011

Hey,

> not this way! Do it in typoscript using a condition on a get parameter,
> so it's disabled only if the get parameter is present.

but don't use [globalVar = GP:tx_yourext_foo] for detection, because the
TS condition will fail as soon as you submit any POST parameter (like in
a search box) additionally to your GET parameter. TYPO3 will then ignore
all GET parameters, because it's internally using t3lib_div::_GP instead
of t3lib_div::_GPmerged in those conditions. We had this issue on
extbase which forced us to find a different solution (using the dynamic
USER_INT conversion now Dmitry described in his answer to this topic).

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch