[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 Frontend Caching

Maximilian Kalus typo3 at beimax.de
Tue Mar 1 23:05:33 CET 2011

Hello Thomas,

ah, well, I had a similar problem some while ago, when someone in the
team added a no_cache to some include script somewhere and I had a fun
time searching for it :-)

An obvious way would be to search the extensions directory in
typo3conf/ext with:

find typo3conf/ext -type f -exec grep -H "no_cache" {} ';'

This would make it possible to find files containing "no_cache"
somewhere, at least.

To search the templates for the term "no_cache", perform the following
SQL-Statement:

SELECT * FROM `sys_template` WHERE `config` LIKE '%no_cache%';

Hope that helps you pin down the problem.

Best regards,
Max.

Am Dienstag, den 01.03.2011, 21:59 +0100 schrieb Thomas "Thasmo"
Deinhamer: