[TYPO3-dev] Implement password expiry in BE

typo3dev at mailmetrash.com typo3dev at mailmetrash.com
Tue Mar 1 03:26:25 CET 2011

Christian Lerrahn (Cerebrum) <christian.lerrahn at cerebrum.com.au> wrote:

> I'm trying to implement a password expiry with blacklists for the BE.

I am highly interested in such a feature!! More than one client asked me why TYPO3 - as an "enterprise" content
management system - does not support password expiry. IT policies in large companies often dictate to change a
password after a specific time period. I could not find a proper solution for TYPO3.

I would be more than happy to hear any news about this :-)

Joe