[TYPO3-dev] IRRE showing already existing Records

Bernd Schönbach bs.newsfeeds at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 30 17:59:57 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have a M to N relation which I am editing with IRRE. Since there are
already records on the foreign side, I would like to be able to select
these records instead of always creating new ones using IRRE (so
actually using the M to N feature).

Is there a way to do that?

I already tried the way described here[1], but the only result is, that
I wasn't able to create IRRE Records for this relation anymore,

I am using TYPO3 4.5 with an extbase extension.

The corresponding TCA looks like this:

TCA of "Local" Table:

'fieldName' => array(
	'type' => 'inline',
	'foreign_table' => 'tx_ext_local_foreign_mm',
	'foreign_field' => 'uid_local',
	'foreign_selector' => 'uid_foreign',
	'foreign_sortby' => 'sorting',
	'foreign_label' => 'uid_foreign',
	'maxitems' => 10,
),

TCA of MM Table:

$TCA["tx_ext_local_foreign_mm"] = Array (
	"columns" => Array (
		"uid_local" => Array (
			"label" => "Foo",
			"config" => Array (