[TYPO3-dev] ext_tables.sql - signed integer field syntax

Fabien Udriot fudriot at omic.ch
Thu Jun 23 11:18:39 CEST 2011

Hi,

I would like to have a "signed" field and therefore I put this in ext_tables.sql

number int(11) signed DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,

The field is correctly set to "signed" but then the Extension Manager is moaning that the field must
be changed as if the syntax would not be recognized.

What would be wrong? I wonder if this is a bug / missing feature in the SQL parser...

number int(11) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL -> would work perfectly in the EM

BTW, is this "syntax" documented somewhere? I didn't find much in the doc_core_*. The best I could
spot is some example in "doc_core_inside"

Regards,

Fabien